Thursday, September 18, 2014

First Post !!

Hi Everyone!

My first post here in my very first blog ever! I am still a little confused but I am sure I will get the hang of it as I go! I am starting this blog for my EDU 100:Premise of the School course. I am excited and hope to use this for the duration of my education career. I have a lot of great ideas and hope to post them and share them with. I am a young teacher with still a lot to learn, and I am eager to do so! I have been involved in multiple types of teaching and learning and I think that this makes me a well-rounded student and educator. I am very excited to start exploring new ideas and ways to be creative inside and outside of the classroom. I am a strong believer in Literacy, and having my students become strong successful readers. Also to enjoy reading (something that I did not grow an appreciation for until high school, and even further in college).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment